Monday 21 July 2014

SUNDAY'S BEST

SINCE I'VE GIVEN YOU GUYS MY WORD  TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU POSTED ON ALL THE OUTFIT DETAILS, HERE IS WHAT I WORE TO CHURCH YESTERDAY . I LOVE COLOURS THAT MIGHT BE BECAUSE IT BRINGS OUT THE BEAUTY AND EXCITED IN ME THATS WHAT I BELIEVE. MOST LADIES FIND IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO BLEND COLOURS, THAT IS PUTTING THE HIGH AND LOWS TOGETHER PERFECTLY. WHEN THE SUN IS TOO HOT AND SCORCHING YOU WOULDNT OBVIOUSLY WANT TO DO A HOT RED WITH HOT PINK AND GREEN, HELLLLL NOOOOO. ALWAYS GO FOR THE COLOURS THAT WILL COMPLIMENT YOUR SKIN TONE.



 IF YOU ARE A DARK PERSON YOU WOULD WANT TO MIX YOUR WILD AND WARM COLOURS WITH A HOT OR UNDERTONE COLOUR. THE A SIMPLE OUTFIT WITH WELL PUT TOGETHER FOR COLOURS. P.s ALWAYS PLAY WITH COLOURS TO KNOW WHICH SUITS BEST. YOU CAN DROP YOUR QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED MORE ELABORATION

4 comments:

  1. Luv the figure in the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. how does a dark person like myself play with colours? i try blending bright coloured outfits with warm coloured shoes and vice versa but i'm never ok with the outcome yet other people my complexion (or darker) are able to pull it off perfectly. Could i be doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sweetheart trust me you are not the only one in dismay concerning this whole blending colours whatever (lol) but not to worry i have posted an issue concerning coordinating colours why not check it out on the blog and lets see if that helps if not don't hesitate to mail me and i will gladly be at your service .thank youuuu @ami ama

      Delete
  3. Pls where do I get this outfit?

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija