Thursday, 9 June 2016

THE NOUVA WOMAN

"The principle of the design - the harmony, rhythm and balance are all the same with interior and fashion design"-Venus Williams
Hello guys, I'm so excited about my look for this week so much. Do you remember me telling you about my ambassadorial role with Nigerian fashion outlet Nouva couture?? Well they came through for me in a beautiful studded peplum top and skirt for Sunday. I personally love her attention to details and how different her peplum dress is from every other brand I've worked with. She got my heart with this outfit because of the color. I constantly tell everyone that white the color of my soul and mind; pure without blemish. It also reminds me of the story of Calvary my love and savior cleansed me with his blood.
I styled it with simple nude heels with red soles. They're just perfect and always bring attitude to my look. I really enjoyed myself in this beautiful dress. Thanks Nouva & your team for believing in my style. So far our journey has been blissful. Cheers to more years ahead.











Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

Instagram: @empress_jamilla
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.traceyscloset/
Web: www.stylebytrey.com

4 comments:

BellaNaija