Sunday, 4 October 2015

FAIRY TALE PRINCESS

"Elegance is not being noticed, its about being REMEMBERED"
Where should I even start from with this one? 
Well I received my invitation to the glitz style award this week as one of the guest for our industry biggest night. Oops sorry guys I forgot to say hi to you all. 🙈😂 My bad!!! I hope you are doing well and relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. As I was saying the event was at the Mövenpick hotel in Accra. I was going to the event also in support of my friend and designer Pistis who eventually won the red carpet designer of the year award last night. (I'm so proud of you and I know you are doing some magic with those fingers) What other way to support her by wearing something from her. Pistis made me another beautiful dress my words can't even describe. I heard someone at the event say it was ethereal and heavenly. I think I couldn't agree more with that remark. She made me into a fairy tale princess in the lace floor-length ball gown with a white belt with a silver buckle. I accessorized my look with a gold clutch,gold bracelet and my gold louboutins. I loved what I wore and I know you love it as well. It was a great night I must say and congrats to the other winners at the event. Some of you guys are shaping our industry with your craft. See you next year




















                                                         Thanks For Stopping By
                                                                          XoXO
                                                                            Trey!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely marvellous!! Love the dress! :)

    And those heels are perfect! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you have one leg in every picture.

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija