Tuesday, 13 October 2015

PINAFORE TUESDAY

" Style is when the Inside, is as beautiful as the Outside"- CoCo Chanel
Hiya.. How are my favourite people doing ?? Today I'm dressing up my inner girl to the office. The outfit has brought up so many nostalgic memories from my childhood. The pinafore dress was the uniform all girls wore to school in our days I hope you now understand where the memories are coming from. The pinafore is actually the collarless black dress with the V-shape and I styled it up with a long sleeve white shirt. I'm doing a colour-block louboutins as my shoe for the day with a red Cartier glasses case to make a statement. My grey bag and Cartier glasses are the ultimate style steal. I know a lot of other people will be trying this especially because it's just appropriate and very stylish for the office environment and corporate meetings. I'm going out to Slay some more at my meetings today. I'll tell you all about it later. Thanks for passing by.













FEATURED
Dress : Pinafore
Hair : www.kannisbeauty.com

Thanks for stopping by
XoXo
Trey!

4 comments:

  1. Love this very elegant preppy chic look! :)

    And I love those gorgeous heels.. perfect for class.. either as a student or as a teacher! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all sooo beautiful! I love the quilts. Have recently started following your blog and I love your style!
    DAV School Unigorms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so you could take down comments of you wearing total knock off!? But you can't stop displaying your foolishness!! It's disrespectful when you wear knock offs as the real thing while there are people who takes their hard earned money to buy the real thing! I wil still say this ain't the real Christian Louboutin 120mm pigalle foollies ombré! Absolute FAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija