Tuesday, 4 August 2015

PRESENTATION LOOK

" WHOEVER THAT SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS, SIMPLY DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO SHOPPING"-BO DEREK
So soon it's Tuesday . Hey guys i really wanna apologise for not putting up yesterday's look its was really lovely and i so know you will love it, will definately put up before the week ends. Well  I grateful to have live and to be in good health. I hope you all are too?? I will remember tell you all about my new project with African prints. Today is day 2 of the project and for what I can see it's going very well. I really had some stares,smiles and many other emotional looks yesterday at work but yours truly stood out in my African prints as a  proud African woman. Today I'm wearing this fantastic dress from pistis again to make a presentation at a board meeting and meet other clients today. When she made this for me all I could do was cry out in shock because of the rich fabric and the cuts in the piece. African designers are really talented and Pistis is one of them. Her creative drive and punctuality  is commendable since you hardly find it with our local tailors/designers. They'll promise you your dress today and you'll receive it in two weeks time. So sad but true. Anyway this dress is Egyptian inspired. I believe feel like cleopatra may be it's because of the lace work in front of the dress and see the little forest green patch giving attention to the mid-riff down to my hip. As usual I'm matching my bag with my dress in a very subtle way whiles doing my nude shoes. I'm doing little accessorising with my Michael Kors watch and my gold bracelet today.I hope we all have a great and productive day.  



















FEATURED
Dress made and Retailed by : Pistisgh (+233208212552)

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sisi eko. I love your dress, the deep back took it to another level of special.
    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the details ... you look chic as usual
    www.mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija