Monday 4 August 2014

NOTORIOUS ROCK 'N' ROLL CHIC

"Create your own style......let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others...."- Anna Wintour
Hello everyone, first of all I will like to apologise for the extremely long break I took. Honestly, it was due to reasons beyond my control. But hey! I'm back now and I promise you lovely people some more fun and fabulous posts.

So lets get it popping, I actually wore this outfit on last Friday,July 31St . ..I went for a more edgy look this time around woke up that morning feeling so GANGSTER-ISH yes you read it right GANGSTER-ISH don't even know if there Is a word as that lol(laugh-out-loud) but any ways I paired this ripped black jeans with a cool tang top. was kinda having a bad hair day so settled with the hat to cover up some what wasnt supposed to be seen under that hat and to also add some little bit of swag to it and finished it off with these hot sizzling red heels, I then accessorized with a chunk necklace or chain just to add a little more character to it. You can settle for this look on a night out with some friends its easy and comfortable..............kiss kiss Enjoy! 





Featured:
Tang top & ripped jeans: Wardrobeyak boutique (+233266545477)
Wrist watch: Micheal Kors( Big Face)
Hat: (was a gift)

Thanks guys for stopping by
xoxo
Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija