Saturday 13 September 2014

CROTCHET CROP TOP + MAXI SKIRT

" Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance...."- Coco Chanel
Hello guys I know its been forever with you lovely people and I know I've let many of you down because I haven't been frequent with posting on the blog it was due to ill health and other personal issues which needed my candid attention. But the good news is I am fit as a fiddle now and ready to keep posting and keep you guys entertained and informed with style and fashion trends. I am really sorry do forgive me. Al right I wore this cool simple outfit sometime back and really felt I should share do enjoy the rest of the post...........kisses








Featured:
Bag; Victoria Beckham
Accessories: Topshop
Photocredit: Nii 'Mewzik' Okai Djarbeng (LightVille)

Thanks for stopping by.....
xoxo
Trey


1 comment:

BellaNaija