Sunday 21 September 2014

EASY, BREEZY GIRL....

"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"..-Plato
Hi guys, lets take a little time out this weekend for some silliness, I'm not talking about the type that we see daily from the newscasters or the papers...but the kind of silliness that can help get through the tough times...I use to do that a lot. Just yesterday i went out to visit a couple of old buddies just to catch up on old times and release some stress. I wore this turquoise blue, two-piece outfit which was so comfortable and the texture of the fabric was so soothing on my skin. It was just a perfect pick for the perfect day and i paired it with my flats shoes to help relax those feet from the previous week . I just took it easy with myself  and had a really good time....Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the post...*wink wink 








Featured:
Top/Shorts: Vera & Lucy
Shoes: Cassandra
Photo credit: www.lightvillephoto.com

Thanks for Stopping by
xoxo
Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija