Thursday 27 November 2014

HUMOR ME BOW

"I LOVE THE FACT THAT BOWS CAN BE SO ELEGANT & YET HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR"- DEBORAH LLOYD 
Hi everyone, it feels good to be  able to have your undivided attention once again , i assume you all had a lovely day yesterday  unlike me. So..... as for my yesterday it was all busy busy but my lovely outfit made it much simpler for me to pull through my day. Fashion is temporary and expensive. Style is timeless and affordable. If it helps , i like to work out the best retail system so that you can be comfortable, look sharp, and save money. On focus to this outfit, One would say why would i settle for red strap shoes and my answer will be "because i am FABULOUS AND QUIRKY" Bow tie dresses, tops are very elegant to wear considering the fact that is it always adds up a whole new look to the entiRe outfit in other words it compliments the outfit well. I love printed fabrics and one thing about this particular one for my "Lil Miss Ballerina" skirt has a verY beautiful story behind it and the name of the print in the fabric is  NSU BURA meaning (Water well). To give way for the bow tie to be visible,i just swept my hair across my other shoulder, so in looking at the photo you will also be able to see the complete outfit...wink* enjoy!







FEATURED:

                                                     Printed fabric: Vlisco (Nsu Bura)
Shoes: Gucci
Outifit made by: ShebyBena (shebybens@gmail.com)

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Trey










1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! I just knew that fabric had to be vlisco

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija