Thursday 23 July 2015

MAXI FOR LIFE !!!!

 " WHY CHANGE, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STYLE . WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND IT YOU SHOULD STICK TO IT"- AUDREY HEPBURN
Hi guys!!!!last week was great. You guys remember me telling you about much fun I had and my relaxed mood for work on Tuesday right?? I guess since it's Thursday I'll just throw back to last weekend..Our Muslim friends & loved ones ended their 30 days fasting last week so it was time for a lot of merry-making. I had lunch at the Movënpick hotel in the middle of the city with a couple of Nigerian friends. We did have some good fun & I did wear some very stunning clothes as well. I wore a maxi silk dress from Lumiere Couture another great designer from Ghana. The brand have definitely cemented their name when it comes to women's fashion. Trust me. The color did all the talking for me. Teal blue with green & gold floral arrangements. I am really becoming a big fan of clothes such as this. I think it's because of the ease & how comfortable you get when you wear them. The fabric is luscious; it almost felt like a second skin. You should try dresses like this too and tell me all about it........Kisses














FEATURED
Maxi Dress : www.lumierecoutureghana.com
Tinted Gold Sunglasses : Vasties_ltd
Bag: LV

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija