Thursday 16 July 2015

MID-WEEK AFFAIR

" A CREATIVE MAN IS MOTIVATED BY THE DESIRE TO ACHIVE , NOT BY THE DESIRE TO BEAT OTHERS" - AYN RAND
And the week has started again after all the fun we had last weekend but hey this is life. There's a time to dress for parties and cocktails and there are times to dress ostentatiously to the office/ business meeting as well. Today I picked one of the season's favorite and trendiest colors; curry for my top. This Chinese lapel palazzo pants is perfect for the office. I believe that we shouldn't always wear suits or dresses to the office. In as much as the office is governed by so many rules when it comes to appearances you should also think outside the box when dressing up. I glammed my ostentatious 70's look with these mid-length flowery palazzo pants. The colors are a blend of Aqua,teal and coffee. I'm loving  the blend over here. Most people find it very hard doing the yellow color in their daily colors but this a cool and smart one you could try. I choose a black purse / bag to set tone down and allow all the colors to blend in harmony. As usual I rocked this outfit with a perfect smile never leave home without it. 😊










 Featured:
Palazzo Pants & Curry Crop Top: Gabbvintage ( +233549450703) 
Bag : Hermes

Thank you for stopping by
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

  1. The 3rd picture took me to space and back..Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3rd picture took me to space and back..Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija