Wednesday 5 August 2015

MID WEEK GLAM

"IF YOU CAN'T BE BETTER THAN YOUR COMPETITION JUST DRESS BETTER"- ANNA WINTOUR
Mid-week already. Where do the days go?? I woke up this morning and said a prayer to the King. After this routine I've been wondering which of the African pieces I should wear today. The first two have received a warm and massive acceptance so I followed today with another print. Actually today's outfit is something I picked from a designer down here. Even though the fabric isn't what you'll call African. It's made in Ghana and that's okay for me. If you truly love nature you'll love fabrics such as this which depicts the birds and trees co-habit peacefully. The mid-length dress with pleats are working out for me. It's not so tall or so short and very comfortable move in. The fabric has about four or five colors and gives it of a warm vibe. A beautiful dress without a shoe wouldn't work so I'm doing another pump heel. They're white and match the dress perfectly. I love white  as color but I think wearing it as a footwear can sometimes be a taint on your style since it draws attention to your feet. But with my look the colors work very well.My lemon yellow bag also fits into the look because of the same color in the dress. Whoever designed this fabric is really an artist. For accessories I'm doing a Michael Kors watch. I'm trying to be minimalist as possible with the look and it's really working for me.




















FEATURED
Dress made and Retailed by : Pistisgh 
(Please check previous post for contact details)

Shoes: Guiseppe Zanotti
Bag: Hermes

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the way you dress and carry yourself. Your pics are lovely and I must add that you have a nice smile @empressjamila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way you dress and carry yourself. Your pics are lovely and I must add that you have a nice smile @empressjamila.

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija