Monday 28 September 2015

ANGEL IN WHITE

" Create your own style. Let is unique for yourself and yet identifiable by others"- Anna Wintour
Good day guys I have really m. Tracy missed you all and I know you've missed these inspiring style posts as well. I'm very sorry for being absent for all this while as I attended to other equally important matters. Well the good news is that it's a Monday, a brand new week and I'm Back.. Yaayyy 🙌🏻🙌🏻. 
Today's look is not an outfit of the day like I usually do. It's rather an outfit inspiration for all you style enthusiasts and lovely dovies. Will you believe it if I told you my crop top and killocks were made in Ghana??? Yes that's how talented we are in Ghana. I actually remade the crop top myself because of the temperature but this amazing killocks which gives me this positive vibe and urge was made by Charlotte Privé. They are dressmakers/designers in Ghana & South Africa. The really define dress making with every piece they make. When I walked to their shop last week at I couldn't just believe all this was made in the motherland.They make me excited for the fashion industry in Ghana. I love white it represent purity,newness, success  and good luck which I wish you all should experience this week. I'm working the look with a red Chanel bag and this lovely Gucci slippers. For my accessories this week I'm doing my favourite Michael Korrs watch and a Chanel brooch. I hope you love this week. Drop a comment or two if you're inspired and don't forget to try this one as well and tell Trey all about it. Have an awesome week.  

 


 

















Featured:
Bag: Chanel (retailed by +233246540593)
Pants: Killoks ( Charlotte Prive)
Brooch: Chanel


Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

BellaNaija