Monday, 30 May 2016

COCKTAIL DRESS

"A woman's dress should be a like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view."
Sophia Loren
Hello everyone, how was your weekend I guess it was fantastic just like mine. Last Friday, was a night of a celebration at the Kempinski hotel's Gallery. I was honored to be part of the guests who were invited to have a go at their latest  signature cocktail. As usual Ghana's crème de la crème were present at the said event. I stepped out to the event in a fuchsia pink Ballerina dress. When going through the shots take a careful look at the details from the pleats down to the embroidery. This is such a well-tailored outfit from She by Bena. This lady is killing it so much for me & I can't help than be excited for such a talent. She's on her way to the top and nothing will stop. The look was simple yet the fabric had the magic. Fuchsia is such a loud shade of pink so I styled it with nude shoes and they worked perfectly. Here's another style tip, invest in nude shoes they're the new black and they'll help you tone down your loud colors. I accessorized with gold necklace, earrings and a statement emerald ring because the fabric had gold embellishments.  Finally, I walked out with great make up, my KUB hair and a smile that only meant I was grateful for the life I had.  You can ask for this dress to be custom made just for you. Trust my style advice, you'll do magic in them too









Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

Instagram: @empress_jamilla 

2 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful,creative and you got taste,,you got the talent and you got what it takes to be a fashion designer and blogger.Hats off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photographs!! You look gorgeous in this outfit. Anyway, I would like to hear your opinion on one of best and affordable Los Angeles event venues which I need to hire for my big day. Have you visited there? If yes, then please share your experience and ideas here!

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija