Tuesday 12 August 2014

BE AWESOME, BE FABULOUS & BE A LADY

"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous........."- Coco Chanel 

Hello lovely people how was your yesterday, mine was very busy I wish you guys a lovely day ahead. So about my yesterday this is what I wore I paired this simple pair of white trousers with a peach sleeveless top with a little pearls details on the blouse. To look smart and stylish I finished of my look with these nude plums .For accessories i kept it very simple because it was a day look besides I didn't want to over accessorize so to take attention off the whole outfit, always remember less is more. And like I always say keep that beautiful simile on your face all the time to bring your outfit to life...... Enjoy the rest of the post guys.......*wink













Featured:
white pants: river island (retailed by wardrobeyak)
Bag: Hermes(retailed by Poshklothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija