Thursday 18 June 2015

CASUAL WITH YELLOW

"FASHION LOOKS BETTER WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD ON THE INSIDE"
"Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you up physically & spiritually"- Christian Louboutin. 
My favorite shoe maker just gets it right with his quotes like he does with the shoes as well. Shoes are one of my favorite fashion article and a yellow one like this puts a spark in my gait just like it'll do to yours as well if you wear it right. Now let me entertain you with more than just that shoe talk. I passed by town today and heard someone say the tail hem dress I picked to match the shoes are called Marie Cruz.. Lol. Well I'm really in the Marie Cruz mood then since I rocked it with jeans as well. The key factor in this look are very light shades of yellow and blue Blue just like the skies are so natural and on a day when I feel so carefree and natural this is just the perfect look for the weekend getaway anywhere in town. Not so bright but strong enough to make a huge impression,stay trendy and look smart.  




I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Thanks for passing by. Stay flawless
Full outfit from: @wardrobeyak (+233264400099)
Hair by: Absolute Virgin Hair ( absolutevirginhair@yahoo.ca)
Xoxo
Trey!

2 comments:

BellaNaija