Sunday 21 June 2015

RIPPED JEANS ARE FOREVER

"IMPERFECTION IS BEAUTY. MADNESS IS GENIUS AND IT'S BETTER TO BE ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THAN ABSOLUTELY BORING" - MARILYN MONROE
Fashion fades but jeans is eternal they say. I honestly think jeans is for everybody and for every season. Jeans which was originally designed as uniform for miners and Cowboys have survived to this day and age. The key to looking this dope on a rainy Saturday evening is to personify the current trend of ripped and tatted jeans. StreetStyle as its called gives you the freedom to express your inner rebel in a way that no other fashion genre can. For a lady like myself it affords me the opportunity  of looking sexy in a miner's outfit with a girly attitude as I match my bag with my top, show a little skin and score another goal for the strong independent woman movement. Once again I pick a great make up and a hue of pink sneakers to make  this outfit very dope. I hope you feel inspired and free  to try this look too.










FEATURED
                                                                      Pink Sneakers: Gucci           
                                                                      Bag; Hermes
                                                              THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
                                                                                XOXO
                                                                                TREY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija