Friday 10 July 2015

DENIM DAY

                            " DENIM IS LIKE FINE WINE, IT ONLY GETS BETTER WITH AGE"
Hello everybody welcome to the weekend and how fun it's going to be. I'm so excited it's Friday. You know you can pair your denim shirts with  any lovely Ankara skirts, or better still swag it up with the same denim trousers and about everything it never goes out of fashion, it like an accessory to every wardrobe. The denim shirt dress gave me a super cool layered look with these converse sneakers I got from a special friend. You don't have to look like a miner or a cowboy when you do denim. All you have to do is how to pick up the right wash and you have a tried and true blue for your look. The key to tying this look together is accessorizing with statement jewellery and a gold watch just like I did . I went further to add a ray ban club-master to give my style the ultimate street look. I hope you get inspired to let your hair down and dress denim. Cheers to the weekend 🍸










Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Thanks for stopping by
XoXo
Trey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija