Thursday 9 July 2015

TV TIME WITH TREY!

" PEOPLE SAY THAT MOTIVATION DOESN'T LAST. WELL, NEITHER DOES BATHING- THAT'S WHY WE RECOMMEND IT DAILY" - ZIG ZIGLAR
Hi everyone! Hope you’re all having a great time this week. Ours was crazy, and that’s the least I can honestly say. The month just started and we are already making very giant strides. That's the power of positive thinking and handwork. A fortnight ago I received an invitation to come speak on the New Day Show on TV3 a Ghanaian Digital mornig talk show . We discussed it as a team and they felt it was prudent for me to be there. So voila yesterday I stepped out in style to put a few points down on “How to dress for a funeral or a sad event”.. We'll put the video on our blog series soon so you can also watch but trust me I'll do a retake on the funeral outfits soon. It was live on TV3 new day program and I had to look ultra-chic and perfect, you know TV brings the best in you sometimes. 
I donned this white top with a little Cape in there and a pencil skirt with shades of blue and red. The skirt I wore defined extensively what the metropolitan art museum have been discussing all year round. China; through the looking glass. 
I love the feeling of being able to dress without any hassle just with a few neat and layered pieces I pick when I shop. This look quite simple but a tricky one but it's so perfect for the office since it oozes seriousness and tact. 
I added a chanel brooch to top the look up. It's gradually becoming one of my favorite accessories and stayed on top of things these perfect black shoes which are to die for. I guess this is throwback Thursday appropriate and relevant for today's ootd inspiration.
Lastly, thank you TV3 and your amazing crew for having me yesterday. I had so much fun whiles 
expressing my thoughts. That was incredible













BLOUSE AND SKIRT BY: GABBVINTAGE (+23354950703)
SHOES: LOUBOUTINES
BAG: HERMES
SUNGLASSES: vasties.storefoundry.com

Thanks for Stopping By
Xoxo
Trey! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks very chic. Atiire is on point. And you are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes...good job Trey
    mhissnanastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija