Sunday 5 July 2015

EN VOUGE

" I SEE A GLASS HALF FULL AND THANK GOD FOR WHAT I HAVE " - ANA MONNAR

Psalm 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Whoop Whoop Style By Trey is one year old today. As I sit and look at how far I've come within the year all you can say is Thank you Jesus and I join the psalmist in singing Psalm 40:5. I started this blog in spite of my very busy schedule at the office and other business but styling, brand & image consultancy has been fulfilling and it's been a fun experience. I've met new people,brands,received, learnt new concepts, ideas received criticisms and appraisal. I'm glad I made a giant step in the advancement of fashion in Ghana in my very small way and the fruits are being seen. In my happiness and excitement I went to one of my favourite Ghanaian designer, Tinky Of She By Bena who put all my feelings and aspirations for the blog into this church outfit. I promised I stole everyone's attention in the chapel today. She gave me a green embroidered mesh skirt. Green represents the growth process of the brand and how far we seek to go. I love my sweetheart neckline corset the most because of the hand beaded choice of colors that come to play with it. This reminds of Joseph's coat of many colours and represent so many emotions at a time. Thank you Tinky for this very beautiful piece you are such a great talent. Thank you everyone who has ever recommended me to someone, praised me, viewed my blog or criticized me. I owe the success of ️Style By Trey to you all. God bless you all and may we achieve what we all set out to do in this world.
















Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija