Saturday 4 July 2015

WEEKEND EXPRESS !

“ A GOOD SERMON SHOULD BE LIKE A WOMAN'S SKIRT: SHORT ENOUGH TO AROUSE INTEREST BUT LONG ENOUGH TO COVER ALL THE ESSENTIALS" - RONALD KNOX
Hello dolls it's a cloudy day and I'm tempted to stay home, sleep and maybe watch some TV shows but how can I do that,when I have tons of shopping to do for clients and also clothes to wear and inspire someone to dress well. Today I picked a couple of lovely colors. White,aqua green and yellow. My full flair skirt with a bow tie ups my ️Style game. My interest lies in the blouse I picked. Though simple and cool, the embroidery gives it the embellishment it needs. I really love the fabric because of its light texture which almost feels like my second skin. A girl can do wonders with some shoes and these gold Louboutins does it. My bag,sunglasses and lovely gold watch  wouldn't have done me much justice if i hadn't slept my hair in a bun to complement the look in many ways than one. Do feel free to try this look on ....catch you same time tomorrow with another style inspirational look . Enjoy your weekend lovelies ......xoxo Trey!











Glasses: Chanel
Shoes: Loubs
Skirt and Top: From Gabbvintage (+233549450703)
Bag: Hermes

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija