Tuesday 28 July 2015

FIFTY SHADES OF BLUE!

"STYLE IS PRIMARILY A MATTER OF INSTINCT"-BILL BLASS

 Good morning world. I'm still on the no more boring clothes campaign to work. I think we've all grown tired of the same mundane way of dressing up in the name of corporate rules. Though appropriate I think we can play around a little and still look presentable whiles being chic or trendy. 
My two favorite trends this season come to play in my look for today's work outfit inspiration. The flair and the floral print. The navy blue turtle neck top and mid-length pencil skirt is my strongest piece today. It can even work as a party look in case I'm invited to an even tonight or meet a client for a styling gig. My shoes 😍😍😍.. I'm obsessed with the Sea blue color. Even though it looks a little pale it's able to give my look the warmth I want. Sometimes the deep colors are too many in the look and you'll need something to soften it. When I picked this shoe I knew I could do so many wonders with it and here I am doing more than that. I'm not doing a lot of jewellery because of the turtle neck and the colors. My earrings, bracelets and watch are the only accessories. Then my silver beaded bag from Akila is tying the look down for me. Trust me I  am feeling all shades of great today. 
Stay Blue, Stay Lovely. 


















FEATURED
Tuckle Neck Flare Top with Skirt: Gabbvintage
Shoes : Casadei Blade
Wrist Watch : Micheal Kors
Bracelet : Chanel

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija