Monday 27 July 2015

OOTD INSPIRATION WITH POLO

" PLAYING DRESS-UP BEGINS AT AGE FIVE AND NEVER TRULY ENDS"-KATE SPADE
A new week is here with us. Most of us have gone through the most tiring part of our day and settling in for the rest of the day. So here we go.... Yesterday after church I was inspired to put this outfit together as today's OOTD.  The polo shirt dress is one of the new pieces in the casual section and it's making a huge impact on the scene. I really love what fashion has done for the 21st century woman. Turning all the things she love about her man and  menswear into something for her as well.The polo shirt is one of my favorite casual pieces and a clothing item that you wear with a lot of other outfits including a blazer or jeans pants and skirt whiles looking still looking feminine, chic and presentable. I'm fond of it because of the layering, the colors of yellow/white and the ease with which it allows me to feel smart and cool. Then there's this new trend of these sneakers. They're the best casual shoes you can get this season. It feels like a sneaker but more heely. I love the colors of black and white in the shoe as well. They make me feel a little classic with my casual look. I think casual should be worn more often and not only to a sporting event or a bar or a football match, we can do more with this clothing. It's nice to push your limits when it comes to fashion and style .......Enjoy the rest of the post lovelies *kisses














FEATURED
 Shirt Dress: Ralph Lauren ( retailed by Gabbvintage)
Footie: Gabbvintage
Bag: Hermes
Wrist Watch: Micheal kors

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija