Saturday 25 July 2015

FEMALE DAPPER!

" I ADMIRE ANYONE WITH THEIR OWN SENSE OF PERSONAL STYLE "- NICOLE RICHE
Good Afternoon Beauts. How are we all doing today? I trust that we are all great. Today happens to be a free day from work so I went out with  some very close friends.Its a sunny Saturday as well and how better than to pick  a sporty & sunny look for the day.This look is so perfect for the weekend and allows me so much freedom. I picked a  bold lemon green pants with my simple white printed casual top to match. I love the shirt because of the graphics which makes me look a little carefree. Normal is boring sometimes and I believe my style stays true to this mantra so I revolutionized the look with these vintage mirror shoes to make a strong case for the female dapper. I think as women we should be able to put our own feminine signature to menswear pieces and still look absolutely breathtaking. My beaded black purse puts the chic in the sporty look and I am back to being the sexy girl next door as usual.


















FEATURED
Outfit : Gabbvintage
Patent Shoes : Gabbvintage
Purse : Akilagh 
Sunglasses: Vasties_ltd

Thank For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants, the sunglasses, your hair, the shoes.... The entire outfit!

    Tega Enai
    Check out my blog
    http://www.tegaenai.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija