Sunday 23 August 2015

CHANEL X WHITE

" MY STYLE GO WITH ME. I DEPEND HOW I FEEL, WHAT IS MY STATE OF MIND"
 It's been sunny the whole of the morning and I hope we have a perfect weather for the rest of the day.Friends,family events are the most important we attend to most of the time. This morning I'm attending one of such events. It's a normal gathering of friends and loved ones to share our joy and laughter. It's important to have fun with these people when you can. Today's outfit inspiration came from the fact that it's an event about laughter and joy. I keep telling you about my love for fabrics and clothes I see on the racks when I shop but this one's love story is different. It's quite loose and a lovely piece. I'll tell you why everyone should get this type of outfit. It's comfortable and helps cover your belly bumps. I don't have one anyway but it's an outfit for all body shape and size. You know how some trends and outfits are just for a specific type of body figures this one is for everyone. Yours truly is doing justice to the outfit with these new pair of heels with crystals embellishments all around. They feel very luxurious and Porsche. You can wear such a casual outfit to your parties, christening and even weddings. I love it and I know you'll too. Have a great day and stay blessed.















FEATURED
Dress : Retailed by dernak (+233246540593)
Slippers : Zanotti
Bag: Chanel


Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

  1. Still affected me firm don't know sometimes it does sometimes the time and then but have both wall is a tie is what is it that you see that make she come to that conclusion well I am I think because Evermax you don't worry about the fine is a VM I'm not like a site now I don't think there's any need a pica to worry about what size they are hasher that's what they do.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/evermax/

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija