Thursday, 20 August 2015

STREET CREDIBILITY

" THE BEST FASHION SHOW IS DEFINITELY ON THE STREET. ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE "- BILL CUNNINGHAM
Hello everybody. It's another Thursday. I love Thursdays because it signals how close we are to the weekend. I'm still doing a lot of shopping and outings for client this week. So I'm still about that casual lifestyle. Denim is my thing and a white shirt is the perfect fashion item you can win my heart with. I'm doing a Puritan white collar shirt. I folded it up because I feel that would look more cool and dope. My distressed jeans today has no chill. My philosophy has always been that you either go hard or go home. This trend is one of my favorite this seasons because it allows you to have so much  fun. I'm doing Gucci bags and a white pump heels to put the chick back in dope. You know my style is chic so I make sure I'm able to put this in most of my looks. In the accessory department today I'm doing statement gold jewelries from my necklace to my bracelets and chokers. They say a lot about your style and confidence. Every girl must have them and never let go of them. They're life savers. Is trey looking good today?? Are you inspired by my style?? Send me a mail and let's explore more dope casual trends and outfit together. I always love you.   
















FEATURED:
 Ripped Jeans
Shirt: H&M
Purse: Louis Vuitton (retailed by dernak +233246540593)

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and I must say impressive stuff! We're a luxury British leather bags and small leather accessories brand,if you have an client that maybe interested in our products please let us know we would be happy to help! www.christiancathorduffle.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija