Saturday 17 October 2015

BLUE ELEGANCE!

" Fashion is about dressing according to what's Fashionable. Style is more about being yourself"- Oscar De La Renta
Over this week I attended an office-related event. It was a grand event with guests from corporate and commerce as well as royalty being present. At first I was planning just turning my office attire that morning into something that will work for the evening but I ditched that idea before leaving home and went for this awesome royal blue  peplum top and pleated skirt. It's to good to go with your instincts most of the time. They're God's special gift to all of us. Use it when you get that gut feeling. It works most of the time. I accessorized with gold. I love that metal so much I did it with every piece of item I held that day. A big thank you to my hair sponsor KUB  as well. They make me look good every time. This classic twist bun set me on fire. I'm always glad they choose me as the personality to be their hair ambassador. It's humbling and yet exciting. It was indeed a lovely event with so much networking and some good accompaniments. To say I enjoyed myself was an understatement but in all I'm glad I listened to my instinct. Ciao!!!!!












Featured:
Outfit : Miss Dee Clothing (+233266700666)
Hair: www.kannisbeauty.com 
( Use my discount code 'TreyKUB' for unlimited hair shopping experience)


Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and u r wearing my best color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new valuable key points implies much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from everyone of us.
    Adult fancy dress wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. blue wigs

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija