Saturday, 15 April 2017

HAPPY EASTER !

" Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and a new life. "- Janine di Giovanni


Welcome readers to today's blog post. Last Thursday I announced to you that I would be releasing images from my collaboration with luxurious womenswear brand, She By Bena everyday. I must say that so far the reception has been overwhelming and I've seen several websites pick up the looks. I'm thankful for the gesture and show of love. Yesterday being Good Friday, I share with you my outfit inspiration. Look 2 from the Royalty collection is a jumpsuit with a train. Jumpsuits have become what I call a girl's best friend and an alternative to the little black dress. They come in figure hugging wrap styles to off-shoulder rompers, plunging neckline, lace or culottes. Every woman should own one and size has never been an issue when it comes to jumpsuit. I love jumpsuits because of the ease of movement it allows you to have. This particular jumpsuit is so lovely you could even wear it as an alternative bride. The train gives it the Glamour and luxury that accompanies wedding gowns. It's also a perfect look for a baby shower, honeymoon or perhaps your wedding dinner. I think I've exhausted my look for the day. Hopefully you'll be inspired to try this beautiful look. Have a great weekend





Contact She BY Bena on instagram @shebybena

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija