Thursday 13 April 2017

ROYALTY

"A DRESS MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS IT INSPIRES MEN TO TAKE IT OFF YOU" - Fracoise Sagan


Hey sweethearts, I promised you that I'll be updating the blog constantly so I'm back with today's outfit inspiration. During my long hiatus, myself and one of my favorite designers/personal person Sheela Gabrah of Shebybena collaborated to create her new collection. It also features Winky my Maltese dog who we also took inspiration from. Everyday we'll share a piece from the collection.  Today's look feature her famed corset which has become pretty popular with brides and wedding guests alike as well as fringe. I love the fringe because it slims my figure giving the illusion that I'm skinnier than I look. Fringe cuts across several body sizes so if you're wondering about get it for yourself then please do. I paired the look with neon orange heels to give it life. I also added a chooker to add some drama to my neckline and went for a bob cut to make it very exciting. You can rock to so many places.  

Thanks for passing by once again. Let's have fun in this new royalty collection.




Contact She BY Bena on instagram @shebybena

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures i like them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look INCREDIBLE!! And I totally agree with the above quote- I would be more than happy to take u home in this dress and undress u very slowly, enjoying how the dress looks on your beautiful body and taking time to caress and kiss as I unwrap u. These pictures brought me much pleasure so I am grateful. Thank you. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can one shop the white collection of dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir/Madam, Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at 3% superb interest rate per year. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more Information and Application, kindly contact us via E-mail: financebulls247@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    Full Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Country: Cell No:
    City:
    Email us Via

    Best Regards
    Whats App+919205467093

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate
    contact us now: indiabullsservices247@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    Full Name:
    Gender:
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Loan Duration:
    Country:
    Home Address:
    Mobile Number:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:
    Which did you here about us
    Call +919205467093

    ReplyDelete
  6. GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
    We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
    of taking up time bound transactions.
    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
    loan financing by providing you with yearly.
    RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
    I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
    Name : Thomas Wolfgang
    Email : inquiry.fastfunding@gmail.com
    Skype : inquiry.fastfunding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija