Thursday, 13 April 2017

ROYALTY

"A DRESS MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS IT INSPIRES MEN TO TAKE IT OFF YOU" - Fracoise Sagan


Hey sweethearts, I promised you that I'll be updating the blog constantly so I'm back with today's outfit inspiration. During my long hiatus, myself and one of my favorite designers/personal person Sheela Gabrah of Shebybena collaborated to create her new collection. It also features Winky my Maltese dog who we also took inspiration from. Everyday we'll share a piece from the collection.  Today's look feature her famed corset which has become pretty popular with brides and wedding guests alike as well as fringe. I love the fringe because it slims my figure giving the illusion that I'm skinnier than I look. Fringe cuts across several body sizes so if you're wondering about get it for yourself then please do. I paired the look with neon orange heels to give it life. I also added a chooker to add some drama to my neckline and went for a bob cut to make it very exciting. You can rock to so many places.  

Thanks for passing by once again. Let's have fun in this new royalty collection.




Contact She BY Bena on instagram @shebybena

Thanks For Stopping By
XoXo
Trey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija