Wednesday, 12 April 2017

POWER DRESSING

" A WELL TAILORED SUIT IS TO WOMEN WHAT LINGERIE IS TO MEN"- UNKNOWN AUTHOR

Hi Everyone, I guess it's right if I wish you a happy new year since we are meeting here for the first time in 2017. Firstly, I like to say that I miss you all my readers so much and I'm back even with my pretty herculean job. For starters I just want to share my outfit inspiration with you all for the week. It's the concept of power dressing but with a casual twist. Who said what a man can do, a woman couldn't pull off easily?? I mixed my black pants with classic white shirt, my shawl lapel tuxedo and brought a pop of colour to the look with my suspenders. For shoes I did the Rihanna inspired puma shoes with a bow. I'm told it's very new in the system so make sure you get the original and not the knock offs. Finally I topped it up with a pork-pie hat and brought out my inner Micheal Jackson. Lets play pretty and see you soon







     
DETAILS
Tuxedo: www.zara.com
Sneakers: www.puma.com
Hair unit: www.kannisbeauty.com


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
XOXO
TREY!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful beautiful great job.

    ReplyDelete

BellaNaija