Thursday 25 June 2015

AFROCENTRIC GLAM !

 "Glamour Is About Feeling Good In Your Skin"-Zoe Saldana.
Hello dolls I am so excited about today's post, i tried something new its casual, comfortable and so easy .Today I spiked up my look the Afro inspired way; African print pants. My main love for African print pants are the bold motifs,tribal like patterns and design employed in the production of the fabric. Honestly it feels like a second skin to me.I try my best today not to get totally lost in the Afrocentric look by blending the print with a floral top which gives me that glamour girl look. The floral top is also a big trend especially around this Spring/Summer Season & I do my best to stay on top of trends. Now you can't get away with a glamorous ️Style without a blush pink bag, peep toe sandals ,orange beaded necklace as accessory and black lipstick to give me a little good girl gone goth look. 







Shop my beautiful pants and crop top is from one amazing Ghanaian designer by name,Poqua Poqu shop this and so many other lovely pieces from her shop you can actually buy online as well, i just love how she is able to combine another pieces together to come out with a beautiful outfit. contact Poqua Poqu on +233270231261 (www.poquapoqu.com) 





Thanks for stopping by
                                                                           xoxo   
                                                                          
                                                                          Trey !

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija