Thursday 2 July 2015

LOVELY DOVEY

" LIFE IS A BOOK EVERYDAY IS A NEW PAGE, EVERY MONTH IS A NEW CHAPTER, EVERY YEAR IS A NEW SERIES...WELCOME TO JULY"


Hello lovelies. Happy new month. It's great to be alive and well with a lot of potentials,aspirations,dreams to achieve in the days as head. Just like the late Myles Munroe said when we have life we do have everything yes and that includes amazing clothes plus shoes. I'm quite ecstatic to introduce you my  vlog series on the blog which will be coming up pretty soon. A Vlog is what we call a voice blog so the clothes and my thoughts come into motion. It also gives you all my favourite & dedicated ️Stylebytrey devotees a sneak peak into what goes into my daily looks. I hope you all will come love and frequent this feature as much as you can.. Yesterday was an amazing day filled with joy and happiness for me at a friend's all white themed christening My tulle skirt makes me feel like a bride and a girl has to have a metal in their jewellery. It doesn't always have to be gold and I channeled my inner flower girl into this look. I love the look because of the bridal feel to it. You can be seen in something like this for a christening or thanksgiving or some joyful occasions. This is bridal inspired and a bride who doesn't want to follow tradition can look simple and classy in this look.... Please enjoy the rest of the post and stay blessed
                                                               Love always.....Trey!







White beaded Purse / Bag by : Akila
White Tulle Dress by: Gabsvintage (+233549450703)
Captured by : Chasquido Studios (himawuli@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BellaNaija